Question: What discount and reward programs are available?
Answer: As a RE/MAX Realtor and employee, you can receive savings and special pricing on some of Re/Max’s preferred suppliers and partners’ goods and services.
Below are some offers exclusive to RE/MAX Realtors, clients, and/or employees:
- Canada Post - Express Order Entry is a new on-line tool designed for RE/MAX Realtors who send Unaddressed Admail™ to a single delivery installation. This online tool is ideal for mailings announcing a recent Sale or Opportunity to a specific neighbourhood.
- Perkopolis – A Discount Ticket and Attraction Program that offers many discounts for movies, car rentals, hotels, shopping, events/shows, Dell & Lenovo computers, Hakim Optical, and so much more!
- Rogers – You can get a discounted cell phone plan, under the RE/MAX Corporate Plans. Also, there is a MOVE Program for your homebuyers to book their move and/or order Rogers Products/Services at a discounted rate better than street pricing.
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - You can receive a 10% discount for residential and commercial junk removal services.
- Baskits – Order gift baskets for your clients and business associates. A great idea for the holidays, special occasions, or if you just want to say “Thanks”. They can design customized gifts as well.
- The RE/MAX VIP Wine Club - An easy way for you to send a beautiful wine package signed with a personalized card directly from you to your clients, potential clients and agent partners through an exclusive online partnership with Inniskillin Wines and Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery. Complimentary shipping and opportunities to sample wines at the winery.
To access these great discounts and deals, simply login to www.bestagent.ca and click on “NEW! Suppliers Marketplace” on the left side of the webpage.
Our Website Wednesday’s are part of an overall campaign to keep you updated, informed and up-to-date on the most relevant technology available at our office. We would really appreciate any questions you may have, as it will assist us in answering that question for everyone in the office. So please reply back with any questions or concerns you may have.
And until next week, have Fantastic week!