20 CEU Credits
Training that will transform your business
We all know the market is changing, so the question is... are you changing with it?
The real estate business is changing very fast, and if you don't update your skills to keep up with the clients, you may just be left behind. Today's clients are more tech savvy than ever before, and their expectations are different than those of their parents. Fact is, yesterday's strategies and techniques to generate business and achieve client satisfaction don't work for today's clients.
The iREALTOR Training program was designed exclusively for RE/MAX Crossroads and is offered no where else in North America. This specially created team will guide you and assist you over the course of the 11 weeks.
Topics include the following:
- Communicating with different age groups
- All you need to know about social media
- The psychology of motivation and getting yourself to follow through
- How to successfully work with buyers
- How to develop a winning listing presentation
Speakers who will help you achieve even greater success include:
- Richard Robbins, Renowned International Speaker and Personal and Professional Performance Expert
- Bill Johnston, President of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Michael Appleton, Distinguished Top Real Estate Trainer across Canada
- Barry Lebow, Professional Land Economist-Arbitrator and Mediator
For more info and the profiles of these talented speakers and others, click here.
You need a plan. You need a coach. You need a mentor.
This training program will give you all the tools you need for success!
We would like to invite you to attend this fantastic training program. Whether you are a RE/MAX Crossroads agent or Not*
A new session of the iREALTOR Training is starting soon! All the sessions will be completed before the holidays so you can be ready to start on track next year…
Starting Date: Tuesday, October 5th
Starting Time: 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Location: The Academy - 1051 McNicoll Avenue (Victoria Park / McNicoll)