RE/MAX CROSSROADS TOP PRODUCERS TIPS:
6 PITFALLS TO AVOID IN YOUR 2015 BUSINESS PLAN
By now your 2015 business plan should be well underway, but it's time for a quick review to keep you on track. Bruce Keith discusses 6 pitfalls to avoid to help you gain momentum on your business plan.
1) Too many too much - Doing everything at once right off the bat
2) Too much too soon - Raised the bar dramatically from what you used to do, like 8 avg. to 50 avg.
3) Too hardcore - You aren't having any fun and won't enjoy it. Fail to commit to it
4) Too rigid - Give yourself room to make mistakes - it's okay. You can get back up if you fall down
5) Too vague - Have specific / quantifiable goals and schedule in your plan.
6) No measurements - How do you know how well you are doing if you have nothing to benchmark against? Track things to track your results in your business plan. "Trackers are winners and Guessers are losers." - Bruce Keith "