RE/MAX CROSSROADS TOP PRODUCERS TIPS:
Here are 13 takeaways from the "Listing Presentations with Wow!" session at the 2015 RE/MAX R4 Convention, presented by Dave and Vanessa Fauquier, a husband-and-wife team with RE/MAX Preferred Professionals in Bridgewater, New Jersey, who are skilled at combining time-tested methods with the best aspects of today's technology and social media.
1. Winning a listing often comes down to making an emotional connection with the clients.
2. People do business with people they trust.
3. The fundamentals are crucial: Be on time. Make eye contact. Focus on the sellers.
4. A service mindset is critical.
5. View the conversation from the clients' perspective.
6. Ask questions.
7. Everything you say should help accomplish one of these 3 things: demonstrating your skills, displaying your values or providing valuable information to the sellers.
8. Don't just talk a big game about your marketing plan. Back it up with examples.
9. Prezi software, which displays the presentation on an iPad, promotes interaction & makes a great impression.
10. Show the sellers that you've done it before.
11. Wait until the end to talk about price.
12. Help the sellers understand key data.
13. The bottom line: Be honest.