RE/MAX CROSSROADS TOP PRODUCERS TIPS:
Here are 10 of 26 Common Sales Mistakes that we see Realtors make, in no particular order. The complete list can be found on Richard Robbins' website (Click Here).
1. Preparing by thinking about what you are going to tell the prospect, instead of what you are going to ask the prospect. Selling is asking, not telling.
2. Trying to sell or persuade prospects, rather the educate them. Education is the highest form of sales.
3. Trying to closing a sale, rather than open a relationship.
4. Competing on price, rather than value. Only 10% of people want the best price, 90% want value.
5. Not having a compelling value proposition. Make it a no-brainer decision for prospects to do business with you.
6. Not generating / prospecting for new business every working day!
7. Not engaging in lifelong learning. What you know has gotten you where you are. The question you need to ask is, ?What do I need to learn to get where I want to go??
8. Putting what could/should be done today off until Monday. Top producers get it done NOW!
9. Not taking QUALITY time off to rest, renew and recharge. (BIG MISTAKE!)
10. Not following a highly productive daily schedule. Plan your day and then work your plan.
As I say all the time "Plan your Work, Work your Plan".